Contraseña:
Identificarse automáticamente en cada visita

Fecha actual 22 Oct 2017, 07:11

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ]   
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 07 Abr 2011, 18:39 
Guardia del Imperio
Guardia del Imperio

Since i returned to regnum a few weeks ago i've seen so many examples of ppl Only playing for kills.

Freezing knocked enemies instead of freezing a enemy who's beating the crap out of a knocked alsius player.

Ignoring enemy warriors attacking conjus because they're busy getting a hit on as many enemies as possible for maximum amount of exp/kills/rp.

I could add more examples but the point is, are we playing a single player game or a mmorpg?

Valhalla

DesconectadoPerfil

NotaPublicado: 07 Abr 2011, 20:08 
Administrador
Administrador

Citar:
are we playing a single player game or a mmorpg?

The best way to describe the regnum today.

DesconectadoPerfil

NotaPublicado: 08 Abr 2011, 19:47 
Noble del Imperio
Noble del Imperio

Heglin escribió:
Since i returned to regnum a few weeks ago i've seen so many examples of ppl Only playing for kills.

Freezing knocked enemies instead of freezing a enemy who's beating the crap out of a knocked alsius player.

Ignoring enemy warriors attacking conjus because they're busy getting a hit on as many enemies as possible for maximum amount of exp/kills/rp.

I could add more examples but the point is, are we playing a single player game or a mmorpg?

I think the same heg, but I think that we won' t be able to do anyithing to improve it... Most of people who freeze when 1 have knocked someone are new players or people that nobody has explained them what to do at War Zone... And when you try to explain them something like "Don' t freeze when the enemy is knocked!" or something similar, they answer you bad or continue doing that... Really i think we aren' t able to do anyithing to improve it... They must learn it one day, or soon, firsts WarMaster's will arrive and Ping-Pong from the bridges will finish, try to think that nobody has explained them how to play, but it' s something that happen in all kingdoms, so if 1 person freeze an enemy when the enemy is knocked, I will probably shout him and "order" him not to freeze more.

I hope those pts will learn one day to play, and we' ll return to our game.

Good Luck.

Robertiicoalk (tirador WM)
robertico alk (brujo WM)
robertico-alk (cazador WM)

DesconectadoPerfil

NotaPublicado: 07 May 2011, 08:16 
Guardia del Imperio
Guardia del Imperio

The best response i have had to commenting of unnecessary freezes was from a marksman, his excuse was

'Warlocks and Warriors kill too fast so its the only way i can get rp'

DesconectadoPerfil

NotaPublicado: 07 May 2011, 16:20 
Noble del Imperio
Noble del Imperio

Inkster escribió:
The best response i have had to commenting of unnecessary freezes was from a marksman, his excuse was

'Warlocks and Warriors kill too fast so its the only way i can get rp'

O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jaaajaaa:

Robertiicoalk (tirador WM)
robertico alk (brujo WM)
robertico-alk (cazador WM)

DesconectadoPerfil

NotaPublicado: 16 Ago 2014, 05:54 
Capitán del Imperio
Capitán del Imperio

Heglin escribió:

Welcome to the new Regnum online. :D

For the most part, that's the kind of people there are currently in the game. And yes, it seems like the game went from being a mmorpg, from being a team game to be a single player game. Which is ironic because the game was created for being RvR.

Nice to read you Heg, take care. Hugs. ^^

:bye:

DesconectadoPerfil

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ]